Career Coach Writer
- Immediate Need
- 2-4 weeks in duration, with the potential for ongoing opportunities.
Eddily is a Bay Area based education software start-up that is rebuilding the college to career bridge through a unique skill building and campus recruiting platform that is directly powered by employers.
Eddily is seeking an experienced career coach/advisor (preferably from a higher education context) to play a critical role in helping our team create the future of higher education and campus recruiting. This individual will primarily develop original career advise content for college students. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the founder and other team members.
- Develop original career advise content (article, infographics, tips, etc.)
- Must have previous experience in career coaching, advise, career center, campus recruiting or related fields
- Strong knowledge of Google related Apps and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills
- Positive, proactive and a problem-solver
- Proven ability to be creative and innovative
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Working knowledge of campus recruiting and corporate training a plus
Per content piece
Please apply through our online talent portal: talent.eddily.com