Redwood City and/or Remotely
- Immediate Need
- 2-4 weeks in duration, with the potential for ongoing opportunities.
Eddily is a Bay Area based education software start-up that is rebuilding the college to career bridge through a unique skill building and campus recruiting platform that is directly powered by employers.
Eddily is seeking an experienced education consultant to play a critical role in helping our team create the future of higher education and campus recruiting. This individual will research and develop custom learning activities geared toward preparing college-aged students for future careers. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the founder, other team members and key external stakeholders (students, recruiters, investors, vendors, partners, etc.).
- Develop skill building and skill testing curriculum following our specific learning approach
- Must have previous experience developing learning activities and curriculum
- Strong knowledge of Google related Apps and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Graduate level degree in Education or equitable experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills
- Positive, proactive and a problem-solver
- Proven ability to be creative and innovative
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Working knowledge of campus recruiting and corporate training a plus
Project based fixed-fee
Please apply through our online talent portal: talent.eddily.com